Webinar with Myrentacar: “From zero to hero: How to gain $25,000 on car rentals”
September 19, 2018Comments (0)
On September 13th we along with MyRentacar held a webinar “From zero to hero: How to gain $25,000 on car rentals”. From the recording, you will learn how to earn on car rental offers. Sergey Fisenko, head of affiliate marketing at myrentacar.com, shared the best practices on how to properly sell car rental services on your website and spoke more about current trends.
What will you learn?
This is a webinar for those who already work with the Myrentacar affiliate program and for those who want to discover the new niche to start to earn on car rentals. Attend the webinar to learn more about:
- How to earn on car rental offers;
- How to properly sell services on your website;
- SEO, YouTube and Instagram trends;
- The best and worst cases in the branch;
- Instruments and methods that convert and the ones that don’t;
Anyone is welcome to join the webinar. It will be useful for affiliates of other car rental affiliate programs as well.
What is Myrentacar?
Myrentacar.com is the meta search for cars from local distributors.
The service was launched in 2011. In 2015, the company’s annual turnover reached 1 million euro, and in 2017, it exceeded 2 million euro.
The company operates in popular travel destinations for tourists from all over the world, including:
- Czech Republic;
On Myrentacar, the customer can rent the exact car that he wants. For example, it’s possible to find the car with child safety seat or a yellow car and so on. Customer books the exact car, not the type of car and is always sure that he will get that which was booked.
Myrentacar affiliate program
We already wrote detailed about Myrentacar affiliate program, now let’s just briefly look at the key facts:
- Affiliates get 50% of the advertiser’s revenue from each order. In practice, this means an average income of 21 euros per reservation.
- For affiliates are available: text links, banners and widgets.
- Minimum payout is $50 and conditions are the same like general Travelpayouts’ rules.