Time to recap
2019 is almost over, and what a great year it’s been! We’ve seen our travel affiliate community grow bigger, along with product updates and tools releasing nearly every day. As the leading global travel affiliate network, we have witnessed and led the market changes, analyzed trends and built forecasts for the upcoming year.
This December, we are ready to kick-off our annual tradition and reflect on where we’ve come and where we are headed. We want to share this special moment with y’all, and therefore, instead of boring never-ending reports, let’s meet online in person!
- New partners: ~ 65,000,
- top single payout: ~ $720,
- top monthly payout: ~ $37,500,
- blog post views: ~ 845,000,
- tickets resolved by our support team: ~ 16,300.
Our work has never been just about Travelpayouts, but in 2019 it was about our travel affiliate community more than ever. From releasing major updates to our existing features and tools to hosting webinars, meetups and the Travelpayouts Affiliate Summit, we’ve done our best to let partners and advertisers connect easily and transparently.
Website owners, travel bloggers and everyone exploring this planet have been developing their own businesses using our API, white label solutions, mobile SDK and other promotional tools. At the same time, 58 global travel brands including those 12 that joined our network in 2019, have accessed new markets and gained a larger audience.
With over 220,000 registered affiliates and 65 partner programs, open social-media communities, online and offline events, an insightful blog, white papers and other educational things, Travelpayouts is a global crowd of like-minded entrepreneurs promoting brands they trust.
To celebrate our partners, advertisers and crew in 2019, we want to look at how Travelpayouts has changed this year and discuss our adventurous plans for 2020.
- Community development: New advertisers, events, education and success stories
- Product updates: New user dashboard, improved statistics and new tools
- Business: Advertiser performance, niche forecast, top payouts, big campaigns
- The crew: Meet the team, new office, job opportunities
- What’s next: Market growth, product roadmap, industry events to visit, offline meetups, education