Webinar with Go Mobile: “Mobile marketing: Things you did wrong”
December 28, 2018Comments (0)
On January 31st at 2 p.m. GMT, along with Go Mobile, we will hold a webinar on “Mobile marketing: Things you did wrong”. Alex Drobson from the Go Mobile agency will share his insights on making a profit from mobile marketing that’s properly set up. Book your spot on the webinar now to hear the insights from this industry expert and be ready for the Q&A session at the end!
What will you learn?
This is a webinar for those who already work with mobile applications and for those who have just begun. You will learn:
- Do you really need an app or is a website enough?
- When should you start thinking about mobile marketing in your branding strategy?
- What is the proper adaptive web design (AWD)?
- What is the difference between ASO in Google Play and the App Store?
- How can you get the maximum from ASO without huge budgets?
- What is mobile app usability?
- How can white label apps avoid being banned?
What is Go Mobile
Go Mobile is a mobile marketing agency specializing in the promotion of mobile applications and mobile versions of websites. Learn more about the company on their official website.