Did you know you can get paid for helping air passengers get the compensation they deserve? Under European law, when a person is left stranded due to a flight delay or cancellation, they could be eligible for up to €600 in compensation.
That’s where AirHelp becomes your best partner! As the world’s #1 flight compensation company, AirHelp has already helped over 13 million passengers since 2013.
- €23 — an average CPA;
- 17 languages;
- get paid once the claim is accepted;
- 45 days: Cookie tracking.
What will you learn
Join this free live webinar with Silvia Sanchez and Jennifer Melody Marten, Affiliate experts at AirHelp, who will fly you through:
- Everything you need to know about flight compensation
- What AirHelp does to help travelers: Procedures, USPs and new products
- How to teach your audience to trust the brand
- Tips to convert lookers into bookers
- Useful statistics: A list of out-of-schedule and best-paying airlines, best destinations, seasonality and more
- Tools for bloggers and webmasters
Don’t forget to prepare your questions for a Q&A session at the end of the webinar!