September 10-11: Click., Amsterdam
Click. is a travel conference from Booking.com, which will be held in Amsterdam. The theme of the conference: а trip is more than just a booking. Booking.com equips you with tools and insights to take your business one step further and connect the whole travel experience.
What to expect from Click. 2019:
- Workshops and insights from experts.
- Tools and marketing strategies for 2020.
- Networking with industry-leading experts and fellow partners from all over the globe.
The head of the Travelpayouts Business Development Team Tanya Buyanova will be at Click. If you want to meet her at the event, write to Telegram: @tati_bu or e-mail: [email protected].
September 11-12: Dmexco, Cologne
Dmexco is a Digital Marketing Expo & Conference. This event is not only for the travel niche, but also for everyone who is interested in digital business, marketing and innovation.
What to expect from Dmexco 2019:
- Over 41,000 visitors and over 550 speakers from around the world.
- Seminars, debates and expositions outlining the future of the digital economy.
- Learning and inspiration, building connections and ideas.
The Business Development Manager Sergei Pitinov will be at DMEXCO. If you want to meet him there, write to Telegram: @pitinov or email: [email protected].
September 28: Travelpayouts Affiliate Summit, Moscow
This date should already be circled in red on your calendar. Our legendary summit will also be held in September. You can listen to useful reports, get acquainted with the best travel web niche webmasters and get acquainted with almost the entire Travelpayouts team. We’re looking forward to TPAS 2019.