Travelpayouts Affiliate Summit 2017: how it went (video and photo report)
November 6, 2017Comments (5)
September 30 marked our first conference in Moscow. Thank you to everyone who came and was there with us till the very end of the Saturday evening.
Outcome of the event
We tried our best to make the event multilateral by inviting both our partners and competitors.
At the end, we had:
- 120 participants
- 9 speakers
- 3 panel discussions
- 1 week of work by 3 designers
- 5 photo and video cameras
- 30 tricky questions from our top affiliate Alexander Bortsov
- 90% of visitors rated the event as “excellent”
- Over half of visitors believe the event will boost their income
- 77% of visitors made new acquaintances
Here is a summary of all the discussions at the summit:
- Travel market overview. Nikita Gurovsky, Travelpayouts.
- How to earn from selling package tours online. Konstantin Pobedkin, Onlinetours.
- Travel insurance and earning from it. Maxim Pichugin, Cherehapa.
- App Store Optimization – free mobile app promotion. Ilya Kukharev, Aviasales.
- Working with mobile SDK Travelpayouts – how we once outranked Aviasales. Egor Sukharev, webmaster.
- Round table. Affiliate network or your own Travel affiliate? Kiwitaxi, Myrentacar.me, Cherehapa.
- The “Cash” button in travel – how to earn from $100 to $100,000 per month online on travel sites. Alexey Zhakin, webmaster.
- “Blue Oceans” for earnings from tours. Evgeny Ginzburg, Level.Travel.
- Round table. How do we work with online tours and make the market better? Onlinetours, Level.Travel, Adv-cake.
- Affiliate program Booking.com – best practices. Ekaterina Rakova, Booking.com.
- Tourism and figures – experience with three offers. Sergey Belov, Adv-cake.
- Round table. What can affiliate networks do for online travel? Travelpayouts, Admitad.com, Cityads.
In addition to video, see photos from the event
In future, we’d like to scale the event. Are you interested in such event? Please share your thoughts with us in comments below.