The most-sold destinations for the last 30 days
Below, you will find a list of the TOP 10 popular destinations in every popular country.
You can create an affiliate link to any 12Go page using the “Custom link” in your account:
It is not difficult to guess that the high season in Thailand starts mid-November and lasts until the end of February or even March. Tourists are happy to go to this country as it’s already cold in the popular European resorts.
We recommend experimenting with different destinations, choosing routes which have less public transport available, as well as less competition.
Available modes of transport: Trains, buses, transfers, ferries and flights.
Top 10 winter destinations in Thailand:
- Hua Lamphong – Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai – Hua Lamphong
- Hua Lamphong- Surat Thani
- Morchit- Chiang Mai Arcade
- Chiang Mai Arcade – Morchit
- Ayutthaya – Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Arcade- Pai
- Pai – Chiang Mai Arcade
- Surat Thani – Hua Lamphong
- Hua Lamphong – Chumphon
Winter is the best time to explore this exotic Southeast-Asian country. The top three destinations include cities such as Siem Reap, Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville (also known as Snooki).
Available modes of transport: Buses, ferries, transfers and flights.
Top 10 winter destinations in Cambodia:
- Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
- Khao San – Siem Reap
- Morchit – Siem Reap
- Siem Reap – Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap – Khao San
- Phnom Penh – Sihanoukville
- Sihanoukville – Phnom Penh
- Ho Chi Minh – Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh – Kampot
- Bangkok – Siem Reap
In the winter, as in other months, this country is very warm and sunny. Since it’s located practically at the equator, the air temperature rarely drops below +30 ° C.
Available types of transport: Trains, buses, transfers, ferries and fights
Top 12 winter routes in Malaysia:
- Kuala Lumpur – Butterworth
- Johor Bahru – Gemas
- Hua Lamphong – Butterworth
- Butterworth – Kuala Lumpur Sentral
- Gemas – Kuala Lumpur Sentral
- Woodlands – Johor Bahru
- Kuala Lumpur – Melaka Sentral
- Golden Mile Complex – TBS Kuala Lumpur
- TBS Kuala Lumpur – Cameron Highlands
- Hat Yai – Komtar
- Melaka Sentral – TBS Kuala Lumpur
- Golden Mile Complex – Berjaya Times Square
Winter is rainy time. If, however, you decide to go on holiday to Singapore in the winter, try February.
Available types of transport: Trains, buses, ferries and flights.
Top 10 winter destinations in Singapore:
- Berjaya Times Square – Golden Mile Tower
- Johor Bahru – Woodlands
- TBS Kuala Lumpur – Golden Mile Complex
- Melaka Sentral – Golden Mile Tower
- Melaka Sentral – City Plaza
- Melaka Sentral – Queen Street
- TBS Kuala Lumpur – Little India Arcade
- Don Mueang Airport – Singapore Airport
- Kuala Lumpur Airport – Singapore Airport
- Berjaya Times Square – Golden Mile Complex
Winter is the perfect time for a beach holiday in south Vietnam. The island of Phu Quoc is perfect for this, and the winter air temperature is around +30°C. Water temperatures are +25°C.
Available types of transport: Trains, buses, transfers, ferries and flights.
Top 10 winter destinations:
- Hanoi – Sapa Lao Cai
- Hanoi – Hue
- Sapa Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Hanoi – Ninh Binh
- Danang – Hue
- Hanoi – Danang
- Hue – Danang
- Nha Trang – Danang
- Ninh Binh- Hanoi
- Ninh Binh – Hue
In the tropical-monsoon climate of Laos, it is usually hot all year round, with the exception of elevated regions such as the Bolaven Plateau. Thailand is usually the main starting point for travels to Laos.
Available types of transport: Buses, transfers and flights.
Top 10 winter destinations in Laos:
- Nong Khai – Vientiane
- Morchit – Vientiane Talat Sao
- Chiang Mai Arcade – Luang Prabang
- Dongphosy Train Station – Vientiane night market
- Hanoi Nuoc Ngam Station – Vientiane Southern Bus Station
- Luang Prabang Southern Bus Terminal – Vientiane Northern Bus Terminal
- Vientiane – Vang Vieng
- Luang Prabang any hotel – Vang Vieng Bus Terminal
- Vang Vieng – Vientiane
- Khaosan – Vientiane
Despite the fact that Myanmar has recently opened for tourists, it is very easy to travel around the country – especially between the main destinations of Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay and Inle Lake.
Available types of transport: Trains, buses, transfers and flights.
Top 10 winter destinations in Myanmar:
- Aung Mingalar – Bagan Shwe Pyi
- Yangon Central – Mandalay Central
- Bagan Shwe Pyi – Aung Mingalar
- Yangon Central – Bagan
- Nyaung Shwe Odyssey JJ – Aung Mingalar
- Mandalay Central – Bagan
- Bagan – Mandalay Central
- Mandalay – Bagan Shwe Pyi
- Bagan – Yangon Central
- Mandalay Central – Yangon Central
December and February bring cool, dry weather, with January being the coldest month of the year (+22°С).
Available types of transport: Buses, transfers, ferries and flights.
Top 10 winter destinations at Philippines:
- Cubao – Terminal Baguio
- El Nido Ferry Terminal – Coron Port
- Baguio- Cubao
- Puerto Princesa – El Nido
- Coron Port – El Nido Ferry Terminal
- El Nido – Puerto Princesa
- Quezon City – Banaue
- Quezon – Sagada
- Cebu Pier 1 – Tagbilaran Pier
- Tagbilaran Pier – Cebu Pier 1
One of the lastest GEOs opened at 12Go, which is already very popular among many webmasters. After all, India is visited by more than eight million tourists every year.
Train ticket booking opens 90 days before the departure, but seats are usually taken very quickly, since 20 million visitors travel there by train every day.
Available types of transport: Trains, buses and flights.
Top 10 winter destinations in India:
- New Delhi – Agra
- Agra – Jaipur
- Agra – New Delhi
- Jaipur – Jodhpur Jn
- Jaisalmer – Jodhpur Jn
- Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station – Agra Cantt
- Jodhpur Jn – Jaisalmer
- Jaipur – Agra
- New Delhi – Varanasi Jn
- Jodhpur Jn – Jaipur
Winter China will please everyone. Lovers of skiing and fans of relaxation on the beach.
Available types of transport: Flights, ferries and trains.
Top 10 winter destinations in China:
- Gia Lam – Nanning
- China Kowloon Terminal – Macau Outer Harbour Terminal
- Luang Prabang – Kunming southern bus station
- Hong Kong Airport Sky Pier – Macau Outer Harbour Terminal
- Hong Kong Macau Terminal – Macau Outer Harbour Terminal
- Beijing – Shanghai
- Shanghai – Beijing
- Shekou Ferry – Macau Outer Harbour Terminal
- Shanghai – Hangzhou
- Beijing West – Xian North
You can find everything here: Tea plantations, beaches and nature reserves. December through March is the best time to visit Sri Lanka.
Available types of transport: Trains, buses, transfers and flights.
Top 10 winter destinations in Sri Lanka:
- Kandy – Ella
- Colombo Fort – Kandy
- Ella – Kandy
- Nanu Oya – Ella
- Kandy – Nanu Oya
- Colombo Fort – Ella
- Colombo Fort – Galle
- Galle – Colombo Fort
- Kandy – Colombo Fort
- Ella – Colombo Fort
Indonesia’s territory consists of 17,504 islands, although as the climate changes and the sea level rises, this number will probably decrease.
Available types of transport: Buses, transfers and ferries.
Top 7 winter destinations in Indonesia:
- Sanur Beach Port – Nusa Penida Pier
- Nusa Penida Pier – Sanur Beach Port
- Sanur Beach Port – Lembongan Pier
- Lembongan Pier – Sanur Beach Port
- Ngurah Rai Airport – Soekarno Hatta Airport
- Nusa Penida Pier – Gili Trawangan Port
- Serangan Pier – Lembongan Pier
The further the country is from civilization, the more attractive it becomes in the eyes of the travelers. Seasons in New Zealand are opposite to our usual timing, winter here lasts from June to August, and the summer period is during December, January and February.
Available types of transport: Trains, ferries and flights.
Top 8 winter destinations in New Zeland:
- Auckland – Wellington
- Auckland – Hamilton
- Christchurch – Wellington
- Christchurch – Greymouth
- Wellington – Picton
- Wellington – Auckland
- Wellington – Christchurch
- Hamilton – Auckland
You can create deep links in the links generator tool in your personal Travelpayouts dashboard. Promote the most sold and most popular directions and earn with 12Go affiliate program this winter season. And, you’ll get a chance to win the prize!