The Moscow Affiliate Conference Autumn Edition: how we attended
November 13, 2017Comments (1)
Briefly about the event
- International CPA Conference in Russia and CIS countries: foreign companies, foreign speakers, foreign arbitrators.
- Everything that happened before that in Berlin, Bangkok, Las Vegas, New York, Prague and Amsterdam — now in Moscow!
- STM & Leadbit organizers put up a big-time event. Great thanks to them for the invitation.
- We met our partners and friends, found new ones, discussed further steps and listened to interesting proposals.
- It was noisy, fun and productive. Check out the pictures. 😉
Upcoming events where Travelpayouts participates
In October and November, the Travelpayouts team will take part in five conferences: WiT and ITB Asia (Singapore), Online Travel 3.0 (Moscow), World Travel Market (London) and Phocuswright (Los Angeles). As usual, we will be happy to meet and chat with our affiliates. Write to us if you are also going to participate in these conferences.
Q&A from the webinar: How to gain $25,000 on car rentals
On September 13th we along with MyRentacar held a webinar “From zero to hero: How to gain $25,000 on car rentals”. On this page we have collected answers to all questions from the webinar. If you want to see recording, please use this link.
How to build reviews about a company or service
The leading position of a flight search engine, travel blog, or any another service or company depends on the quality of products and services. Everything, starting from the staff’s professionalism to the level of customer support, contributes to the general quality. The other influential thing is former customers’ experience. People trust real opinions more than any bright and colorful advertisement. People share their thoughts and describe their experiences online, on social media, or just over a coffee with their friends. Reviews can quite literally make or break your business. We have collected tips on how to build reviews about an online service.