Webinar with Musement: “Join travel’s megatrend: offer tours and activities”, October 16th
September 21, 2018Comments (0)
October 16th, 2pm GMT along with Musement we will hold a webinar “Join travel’s megatrend: offer tours and activities with Musement”. You will learn how to earn by selling tours and activities. Shradha Bhatia, strategic partnerships manager at Musement, will share the tips and best practices on how to display products and increase conversion rates, and will give real examples of cases from our current partners. We invite you to register.
What will you learn?
This is a webinar for those who already work with tours or just want to discover a new market for themselves. Attend the webinar to learn more about:
- Musement affiliate program;
- How to make money on tours and activities;
- How to use affiliate tools and get high conversion rates;
- Travel trends for tours, activities and experiences.
Anyone is welcome to join the webinar. At the end we will hold a Q&A session. Be ready to ask your own questions!
What is Musement?
Musement is a leading online platform for booking activities, tours, museums, shows, and art events with over 25,000 products across 1,070 destinations. Musement is very attractive not only because of the wide range of products but also because of other benefits for clients:
- Competitive pricing;
- Payment accepted in over 40 currencies;
- Immediate confirmation and electronic voucher;
- Musement has a diversified portfolio, with products available across various categories such as: museums, tours and attractions, performances and much more.
Musement carefully selects all its tours and activities. It makes sure that the operator adheres to the best practices of meeting points, check-in processes, starting times, duration and other factors.
Musement affiliate program
We already wrote detailed about Musement affiliate program, now let’s just briefly look at the key facts:
- Affiliates get a highly competitive reward: 50% margin share earned by Musement;
- Instant access to API upon request;
- Consistent support provided by the customer service team.
Book your spot on the webinar now to hear the insights from the industry expert!