New Beta Version of Travelpayouts WordPress Plugin
November 16, 2016Comments (40)
Recently more currencies and domains became available in the Travelpayouts plugin. But that’s not all — we have considered your suggestions from your feedback, and a lot has been taken into account in the updated plugin version. Now it is possible to select the desired month in the calendar widget, filter airlines or flights, and more. But first things first.
Let us introduce you to a new beta version of the plugin. It is not yet available in the WordPress.org repository, and it has to be installed manually. We kindly ask you to test it and give your feedback on its current functionality. The modified version will be published later in the repository, and you will be able to update to it automatically. If possible, we recommend testing the new version on a secondary website, or save configuration settings of the current plugin version to revert to them if necessary.
How to Install the Beta Version of the Plugin
Installation and configuration will take no more than 5 minutes:
- Download the .ZIP archive.
- Install on your WordPress website.
- Activate by entering your marker and token.
What’s New in this Version
- Tables. We’ve added table templates, so that everyone can select tables that fit their website best.
- Airline and flight filters (where this information is available). Needs to be added manually to the shortcode. For example: Cheapest flights to a destination.
[tp_cheapest_flights_shortcodes origin=MOW destination=LED title="" paginate=false subid="" currency="RUB" filter_airline="SU" filter_flight_number="SU1214"].
- New currencies in the tables — Kazakhstani Tenge (KZT), Australian Dollar (AUD), Turkish Lira (TRY), Israeli Shekel (ILS).
- WordPress 4.6 support (although it worked well as it was).
- It is now possible to add scripts and styles not only to posts with shortcodes, but also to the entire website.
- It is now possible to select the desired month in the calendar widget.
- Translation into other languages using translation mechanism WP.org is now supported.
- Thai language in tables and tools is added
- Added plugin interface translation into Italian, submitted by one of the users.
- Lots of bug fixes.
We look forward to receiving your suggestions and feedback in the comments below.