CheapOair is an online booking platform for various travel services including flight tickets, hotels, car rentals, and vacation packages. It is one of the fastest-growing online travel agencies in the United States with over 15 years of experience helping customers explore the world at a discount.
A dedicated team of travel experts are ready to help find the best deal, while the company’s software engineers ensure a smooth booking experience. Users can purchase tickets on the company website, in the award-winning mobile app (iOS and Android), by phone or in the live chat.
With CheapOair, customers can save big on their trip and have an absolutely enjoyable booking and travel experience at the same time!
CheapOair advantages for travelers:
- Low prices and best deals on the market
- Over 600 airlines, including low-cost carriers
- Only reliable airline partners
- 24/7 customer support
- All major currencies accepted
- Multiple flight options
CheapOair affiliate program
With CheapOair, affiliates can earn on flight tickets, hotels, car rental and vacation packages around the world, enjoy high commission rates and help their audiences get first-rate services.
- $8 per flight ticket;
- $5 per car renting;
- $15 per hotel booking;
- $25 per vacation package.
CheapOair runs weekly deals and offers as well as monthly promotions to help affiliates drive sales. A dedicated in-house program management is always ready to answer any questions that affiliates may have.
CheapOair also provides a great variety of affiliate tools that are easy to implement on any website, such as banners, widgets, promocodes, landing pages, iframes and API, based on the partner opportunities.
CheapOair advantages for affiliates:
- High commission rates
- High conversion rates
- Over $300 average order value
- 30 days cookie lifetime
- Incentives on high-volume bookings
- A wide range of inventory
How to earn with CheapOair
Below, we’ve gathered some tips to help you increase your earning opportunities with CheapOair.
Here is some data on the CheapOair target audience.
- Age. Primary audience of CheapOair is 54-62 years old with no or few kids, as well as millennials 22-41 years old with children.
- Parental status. Most often, clients of CheapOair are working parents or grandparents.
- Ethnicity. Caucasian, Hispanic, African-American.
- HHI. $73K – $88K yearly income.
- Devices. 60% desktop and 40% mobile.
Popular destinations of flights
- Fort Lauderdale, USA (FLL) – Port-au-Prince, Haiti (PAP)
- Philadelphia, USA (PHL) – San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU)
- Newark, USA (EWR) – San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU)
- Las Vegas, USA (LAS) – Los Angeles, USA (LAX)
- Fort Worth International Airport, Dallas, USA – Las Vegas, USA (LAS)
- Newark, USA (EWR) – Atlanta, USA (ATL)
- New York, USA (all airports) – Atlanta, USA (ATL)
- Dallas, USA (DFW) – Los Angeles, USA (LAX)
- Chicago, USA (all airports) – Las Vegas, USA (LAS)
- Atlanta, USA (ATL) – Los Angeles, USA (LAX)
- Philadelphia, USA (PHL) – Miami, USA (MIA)
- New York, USA (all airports) – Las Vegas, USA (LAS)
- Toronto, Canada (YYZ) – Vancouver, Canada (YVR)
- New York, USA (JFK) – Port-au-Prince, Haiti (PAP)
- Boston, USA (BOS) – Fort Lauderdale, USA (FLL)
- Toronto, Canada (YYZ) – New Delhi, India (DEL)
- Tijuana, Mexico (TIJ) – Mexico City, Mexico (MEX)
- Seattle, USA (SEA) – Las Vegas, USA (LAS)
- Fort Lauderdale, USA (FLL) – Lima, Peru (LIM)
- Miami, USA (MIA) – Bogota, Colombia (BOG)
- New York, USA (JFK) – Montego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ)
- Houston, USA (IAH) – San Salvador, El Salvador (SAL)
- New York, USA (all airports) – Kingston, Jamaica (KIN)
- New York, USA (JFK) – London, United Kingdom (LHR)
- Houston, USA (all airports) – San Salvador, El Salvador (SAL)
- Houston, USA (all airports) – Los Angeles, USA (LAX)
- New York, USA (JFK) – Madrid, Spain (MAD)
- Newark, USA (EWR) – Athens, Greece (ATH)
How to promote flight tickets with CheapOair
According to the CheapOair’s statistics, low price is the main reason why people book with the company. When promoting the offer, put emphasis on the value proposition, for example, with the “Go Ahead, Be Cheap” tagline.
Also, incentivize your audience to make smart bookings:
- Book early to get better fares
- Check airlines that waive bag fees
- Book refundable flight tickets
- Explore connecting flights
- Book and fly on weekdays instead of weekends and nights over days
- Use student status when booking flights
- Alternate airports
- Sign up for notifications to get the best deals
- Check app only deals
Join the CheapOair affiliate program through your Travelpayouts account.